TermsJanuary 15, 2020 2022-03-31 13:15
When we use the term “UniApp”, we mean the “uni-app.com” domain (including any mobile sites), UniApp computing platform and any applications, and all other websites, mobile applications, software, components, products and services.
If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you are not obliged to do so. However, please be aware that this will affect your use of UniApp.
- Intellectual Property
- UniApp is owned by Neom Gmbh, its related bodies corporate and/or its third party licensors. You acknowledge UniApp title to and interest in uni-app.com.
- All Intellectual Property Rights arising out of or in connection with the UniApp website are owned by UniApp, its related bodies corporate and/or its third party licensors. You acknowledge UniApp title to and interest in the Intellectual Property Rights.
- For the purpose of this section 4, “Intellectual Property Rights” means all intellectual and industrial property (whether existing now or in the future, and whether or not registered or registrable), including all copyright (including moral rights), patents, trademarks (including service marks), designs, Confidential Information, circuit layout, inventions, discoveries, geographical indications of origin, circuit layouts, programming tools, object code, source code, methods, techniques, recipes, formulae, algorithms, modules, libraries, databases, and includes:
- any application or right to apply for registration of any of these rights;
- all licences and rights to use the intellectual property;
- any registration of any of those rights or any registration of any application referred to above; and
- all renewals and extensions of these rights.
You may download or print certain information, material or content appearing on UniApp for informational purposes only, provided that you ensure that UniApp Intellectual Property Rights are maintained.
- not represent yourself as the owner of or having any interest in UniApp Intellectual Property Rights or any part of it;
- not use or allow the use of UniApp Intellectual Property Rights or any part of it in a manner that is contrary to, or conflicts with, or in any way damages the title or interest of UniApp in the Intellectual Property Rights;
- not use any brand name, trade name, trademark, logo or design of UniApp or its affiliates;
- not challenge or call into question in any way the right, title, interest and goodwill of UniApp in respect of the UniApp Intellectual Property Rights;
- not register or attempt to register under the provisions of any statute or otherwise UniApp Intellectual Property Rights;
- not produce, modify, transmit, post, use, license, distribute, reverse engineer or make a copy of UniApp Intellectual Property Rights for any purpose;
- not deface, remove or obscure any of UniApp Intellectual Property Rights; and
- do all other acts and things that may be reasonably required by UniApp to ensure the protection of UniApp Intellectual Property Rights.
- Third Party Content
You acknowledge and agree that:
- UniApp may contain other third party content or links to other websites (“Third Party Content”) that is provided solely as a convenience to you during your use of UniApp
- UniApp does not endorse the Third Party Content and is not responsible for the creation, maintenance or accuracy of the Third Party Content;
- you rely on the Third Party Content at your own risk; and
- UniApp makes no representation, statement or warranty, either expressly or implicitly, in relation to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitableness of the Third Party Content on UniApp.
- Your equipment
- You are responsible for all equipment, operating systems, networks, software and internet service providers that you use or may use to access UniApp, including the maintenance, upkeep, repair and performance of that equipment and systems.
- UniApp accepts no responsibility for any lack of access or inability to use Uni-App.com.
To the fullest extent permitted by law:
- UniApp does not make any representations, statements or warranties whatsoever, either expressly or implicitly, in relation to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the content on UniApp
- You acknowledge that your use of UniApp at your own risk;
- UniApp does not make any representations, statements, or warranties whatsoever, either expressly or implicitly, that your use or access to UniApp shall be timely, secure, free from interruption (whether due to any temporary and/or partial breakdown, repair, upgrade, or maintenance of UniApp) or free from error;
- You acknowledge that downloading or viewing of any content, including Third Party Content, is done so at your own risk and UniApp does not make any representations, statements, or warranties whatsoever, either expressly or implicitly, that the content, including Third Party Content, shall be fit for purpose or virus free; and
- You are responsible for all equipment, operating systems, networks, software, and internet service providers that you use or may use to access to UniApp, including the maintenance, upkeep, repair and performance of that equipment and systems and UniApp does not make any representations, statements or warranties whatsoever, either expressly or implicitly, that your equipment, operating systems, networks, software and internet service providers are fit for purpose to use or access to UniApp.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, you agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify UniApp from and against any claims, suits, liabilities, damages, injuries, costs, expenses (including indirect and consequential loss) whatsoever and however arising out of or in connection with:
- your use or access to, or misuse of, UniApp;
- your violation, infringement or contravention of any third party rights; and
- your infringement or noncompliance with any applicable law.
This Agreement shall be governed and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of Germany and, except where restricted by the applicable Law, the parties hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Germany.
- telephone: +49 176 30 188540
- email: email@example.com
- written correspondence: Neom GmbH, Neue Mainzer Str, 46-50, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, GardenTower